Main Branch Modernization Project (MBMP) Overview
The project, at its completion will:
- Improve the layout of the library's collection of materials, making it easier to find the perfect book, music, or movie.
- Improve the accessibility to technology; allowing more people to have access to the world of information.
- Improve the space for children, adults, teens, and seniors.
- Enhance space for library programs, such as Read-on (Adult literacy program), Children's programs, and an enhanced lineup of adult programs.
- Improve efficiencies both mechanically and through better staff workflows, allowing us to improve the overall comfort to our library users; and ensure materials are back on the shelves as fast as possible.
- Lethbridge Herald Article: http://lethbridgeherald.com/news/local-news/2015/04/27/library-ready-to-turn-the-page/
- Country 95: http://www.country95.fm/news.asp?ID=9896
- Bridge 98.1: http://www.981thebridge.ca/news/lethbridge-news/lethbridge-public-library-to-undergo-renovations/
- CJOC 94.1: http://www.cjocfm.com/news-and-info/lethbridge-news/lethbridge-public-library-to-undergo-renovations/
- Council Presentation: http://meetings.lethbridge.ca/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx?meetid=914&doctype=AGENDA