Earth Day at the Library!
Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 10:00am - 3:00pmBranch: Main Branch
Venue: Main Branch: Theatre Gallery
Come and celebrate Earth Day at the Library!!
Saturday, April 22
- Greetings from Shannon Phillips, Minister of Environment and Parks at 10 am
- Exhibitor Fair with awesome local environmental heroes 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Hands on activities in the Kids Corner including a noon time nature walk (sign up HERE!) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- A lemonade stand from the Lethbridge Asset Builders in the Kids foyer
- Film screening of "Born to be Wild" 3:00 pm
Check out the poster for times and details for this event.
See you there!!